Thursday, March 12, 2015

Campground Showers Made Easy!

So many of you campers out there know the hassle of trying to pack shampoo, conditioner and soap to take to the showers when camping. And if more than one want to go at the same time you need double the number of bottles etc. Or you simply can't. Storage in our trailers etc is prime real estate. So I saw this on pinterest and really wanted one. Actually 3 would work best for us as we have many people in our house. We just bought a new trailer and I'm already collecting the little things that take clutter to the minimum and life easy. So I started hunting. Found this exact product on a US site that....You guessed it....only to a US address. Crud!

 
So began the search. Really all I need is the bottles, or something similar that can be attached to the lanyard and take a bit of a beating. I started was frustrated at what I was finding on the web and brainstormed if I could make my own. But really in the end I couldn't come up with something that would work. But then I stumbled on these.
 
yes they ship to canada. Only downfall is they come in quantities of 10. I bought 20 total because I can thing of several people who would like one for themselve and they would make a great gift. I need 9 bottles just to do my family and the price is certainly doable.
Happy Camping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment